- CIMRO has been recognized as setting a gold standard worldwide by the United Nations, the World Health Organization, as well as the Canadian and British governments
- We have over 20 years of experience in teaching courses such as Basic Life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Our instructors are the most experienced in the industry who regularly lead cardiac arrest codes as a team leader
- Our staff have developed and managed programs at Michener Institute, Sunnybrook Hospital and the Canadian Forces
- We regularly lecture at many international universities (ex. University of Guyana, Suez Canal University, Chongqing Medical University) on areas of critical care in ACLS/ PALS courses
- We provide on-site or in-house training to meet your needs!
WHAT WE DO:
CIMRO’s founders, Dr. Jay Dahman and Critical Care Educator Mark Cameron, have created an organization that strives to engage healthcare professionals towards a great future. We believe that medical education is fundamental to shaping the future of healthcare in the right direction. Therefore, it is our obligation to take a step forward and create a positive change in this process.
We offer courses such as Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Advanced Life Support and Electrocardiograph (ECG) Interpretation to healthcare professionals and students in order to improve the quality of patient care, as our educators are committed to providing high quality medical education. Our teachers have many years of experience in the healthcare setting as physicians, anesthesia experts,registered nurses and paramedics who regularly lead cardiac arrests as a team member.
CIMRO does not fall short from setting high standards in the quality and content of their courses. CIMRO has taught abroad in places such as Guyana and Turkey to healthcare professionals such as physicians, nurses and medical students. As our vision enforces healthcare for all, we feel that is it important to reach above and beyond for our fellow colleagues who do not have access to good quality medical education.
At our core, CIMRO believes in healthcare for all. We hope to grow as an organization in order to positively shape the future of medical education and healthcare globally!
At CIMRO, our mission is to provide exceptional medical education to healthcare professionals and students in order to improve the quality of patient care and save lives.
“The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease.” – Dr. William Osler
“A person’s a person no matter how small” – Dr. Seuss
Our oath: Hippocratic